- African American History
- America at War
- Civics & Government
- Civil Rights
- Community & Family
- First Freedoms
- Founding Documents
- Human Enslavement
- Labor & Work
- Native Peoples
- Symbols & Traditions
- Voting & Suffrage
- Women in History
Learning ObjectivesThe student will be able to practice key historical thinking skills including sequencing, contextualization, and close reading.
- Sign in and create accounts for students and organize them into classes.
- Create your own challenges for students to take.
- Direct students to take or create challenges.
- Explore three types of challenges: Time after Time, Sort it Out, and Big Picture.
- Take challenges or create your own.
- Take and create challenges to see your score and "rank" increase.
- Earn badges in various categories.
Brought to you by